Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day

Since rain and low clouds postponed the fireworks last night to possibly tonight (11:59p.m.), I dug around in my file from last year’s photos to find some sparkles. I’m not sure I’ll be staying up tonight since I’m not a night owl (and my back has really been bothering me) plus our daughter has to be to work early in the morning, and ma’s taxi service must be functioning. Happy Independence Day!


P.S. I apologize for my absence I’ve been recovering from our kid’s birthdays, which are both near the end of June, mountain biking, and out-of-town family visiting. Boy, am I feeling it. Calgone take me away!

2 comments:

Mette Larsens fotografier said...

congratulations :)

Hilda said...

Happy 4th of July!

Sounds like you've had a busy but fun month. I know how tiring that can be though, so I hope you get some rest soon.