Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

Friday, July 30, 2010

Until Next Time


The Holland America Line cruise ship Volendam docks at the Alaska Steamship Dock while a Wings of Alaska floatplane departs nearby.

I apologize for my absence. We've had family visiting from out of town. Unfortunately my mother, who is visiting needed to be taken by ambulance to the ER Monday evening. After multiple tests, the doctors believe she may have cancer in her brain. So, I'm flying out with her tomorrow. I'm not sure how long I will be away or when I'll be able to post again. Until next time, enjoy your day - you never know what tomorrow may bring.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

So sorry to hear about your mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you..May God Bless you both and safe travels.

Hilda said...

Oh, Gwyn! I will be praying for your mother. Take care.

Papa John said...

Gwyn, you know from my recent note how I will trying to help. If there is anything further we can do, please let us know. Never, never give in; never, never give up. And take special care of yourself so you can contne to help your mother.