Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Amazing Bookstore

The Friends of the Juneau Public Libraries “Amazing Bookstore” is a great place to browse for used books or to donate your used books especially on rainy days. The proceeds from the bookstore go back into the library system to help buy new books, computers, and improve the libraries services and programs plus pay the bookstore’s rent and utilities. Volunteers donate their time and effort to keep up the store. Prices start at 25 cents. Located in the Airport Shopping Center, the Amazing Bookstore is one of my favorite stores in Juneau.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

You have beautiful pictures on your blog! I have had so much fun browsing through! I have a cousin in Alaska, so on my wish list is to bring my family to Alaska! =)

Marcel L said...

Gywn, I always enjoy stoping in to see your photos. FYI: I tried to find the info on putting a followers link on the SJ site, but did not have enough time to figure it out. When I have more time I'll see if I can figure it out. Meanwhile there is the follwers link on the top of the site that I think works.

Take care,

Marcel